|Job Ref:||HAR1626||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Industry:||Aerospace||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Hartford||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:02|
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.|
In your role, you will:
In a working capacity and in conjunction with the supervisor, oversee daily activities for an assigned functional area of Bombardier Business Aircraft Services (i.e., Quality, Maintenance / Operations, Line Maintenance, Interiors, Exterior Finish, Building Maintenance, Open / Close, etc). Specific Group Leader responsibilities may vary based upon assigned area.
1. Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
2. Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
3. Coordinate workload, overtime and job assignments for team members in assigned functional area
4. Provide technical guidance and expertise to assigned employees in order to promote acquisition of technical proficiency and trouble shoot problems for assigned area(s)
5. Monitor day-to-day activities for assigned area and report issues and risks to immediate supervisor
6. Provide verbal and written turnover reports indicating status of work progress
7. Oversee employee activities and document as required using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM), Sheet metal Repair Manuals (SRMs), Service Bulletin (SBs), scripts and tally books
8. Assist in establishing a training plan for assigned area
9. May provide input to supervisor in regards to disciplinary actions
As our ideal candidate:
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.