|Job Ref:||TINC-DEMA01173641||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Mannheim||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 22:06|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For our growing Primove business we are looking for a
Head of Business Development Automotive (m/f)
based in Mannheim (Germany).
The Head of Business Development Automotive has the global responsibility to identify, develop, and capture new business / partnership opportunities in the Automotive sector.
The main focus of this role is to develop and grow the new business through creating and making sustainable and profitable deals for the Primove Wireless Charging portfolio.
The Head of Business Development Automotive will be responsible for heading a decentralized Sales team to engage with Automotive OEMs.
- University engineering or BS degree
- Broad experience with technical diversified international projects
- Broad sales experience within the automotive (supplier) industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to lead sales
- Proven track record of Order Intake
- Skilled and experienced in working cross functionally
- Work experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Commercial experience (deal making, structuring and negotiation)
- Financial management (budget, achieving project and financial targets)
- Fluent English