At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.|
In your role, you will:
Troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Assist with fuel and / or de-fuel of aircraft
- Assist with engine removal / installation
- May assist with aircraft component repair
As our ideal candidate:
- You have an A & P Certificate
- You have typically 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to trouble shoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & tool control.
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime to include nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
- You have basic PC skill
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft
- You have experience on Bombardier corporate aircraft
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.