|Job Ref:||TINC-DEMA01200218||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Mannheim||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 22:06|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For our Primove business unit we are looking for a
Head of Sales Bus - Europe (m/f)
based in Mannheim (Germany)
The Head of Sales has the responsibility to identify, develop, and capture new business / partnership opportunities in the Bus transportation sector on European level.
The main focus of this role is to develop and grow the new business through creating and making sustainable and profitable deals for the Primove portfolio (batteries, Inductive charging and Drive train).
The Head of Sales will be responsible for heading a Centralized Sales team to engage with Bus OEMs, and animated a decentralized Sales Network to close deals with Cities and/or local operators.
More in details, the position includes:
- University engineering or BS degree
- Broad experience in technical diversified international projects
- Coming from the bus industry or a bus operator
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to lead sales
- Proven track record of Order Intake
- Skilled and experienced in working cross functionally
- Work experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Commercial experience (deal making, structuring and negotiation)
- Financial management (budget, achieving project and financial targets)
- Fluent English