|Job Ref:||TWMA-FRCP01018251||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||France||City:||Crespin||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 22:06|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.|
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at our site in Crespin, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bid Planner (m/f).
The Bid Planner establishes and updates the Detailed Project Schedule (DPS) of the bids, including leading the harmonization and integration of sub-schedules from all parties (functions, subdivisions) involved in the project. He/She regularly tracks and reports progress against the baseline schedule and continuously monitors risks and opportunities as well as proactively develops scenarios, mitigation or back-up plans required.
1. Functional duties to the Project / Bid Core Team:
• Establishes and updates the DPS based on common objectives within the project/bid;
• Monitors and reports on schedule progress and deviations within all parties involved in the project / bid;
• Monitors critical path(s) of the schedule to identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation or recovery plans;
2. Leadership duties within the Project /Bid Core Team:
• Manages with the support of all Project Core Team members, the effective communication to all parties of the DPS and updates thereto;
• Ensures that schedule implications of changes dealt with the Change Control Board are made visible and clear prior to decisions to being presented to the Change Control Board;
3. Specific responsibilities to other Project / Bid Core Team roles:
• Ensure that the Bid Controller and Risk & Opportunity Manager are regularly updated with any and all risks, changes, progress or delays to the DPS.
• Master Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
• At least 5 years' relevant work experience in Engineering, Project Management, Operations, Procurement, Bids, Sales, or Finance;
• Solid knowledge of Primavera, Earned Value Techniques, Critical Path Management Techniques, System Design Methodology and Resource Management;
• Ability to influence and challenge the other stakeholders.
• Business fluent in English and French.