Senior Systems Applications Manager
Responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for specific customers or National Accounts opportunities, as well as, providing technical/sales support to the field organization for large and/or integrated systems. This position will act as primary liaison between the company and the customer, to include other stakeholders such as general contractors, electrical contractors, specialty contractors and other agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have or be able to receive and maintain, at a minimum a NACI clearance
- Travel as required.
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Assist National Account Managers and Integrated Solutions Engineer (ISE’s) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Ensures the use of TycoIS Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the TycoIS field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
- Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
- Customer liaison for TycoIS and immediate customer.
- Have the ability to understand outdated, legacy type equipment and propose new solutions or integrate into new equipment.
- Have complete understanding of infrastructure requirements as it pertains to equipment being proposed or supported (cabling, power, environmental, conduits / raceways, etc).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the integration of electronic security systems. To include but not limited to CCTV, access control, intrusion detection systems, intercoms, etc.
- 3 years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of integrated systems
- HSPD 12 PACS experience preferred but not required (completion of CSEIP course a plus)
- Field experience preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret blueprints/CAD drawings, identify design deficiencies and solutions
- Ability to use CAD and Microsoft Visio preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer focused, with the ability to effectively interact with internal organization and customer representatives.
- Possess high level of PC literacy (Microsoft Office Suite, Server applications).
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of basic LAN protocols.
- High level of proficiency in access control (CCURE, Lenel, Hirsch-Identive), intrusion detection (DMP), fire alarm and CCTV products and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (noted below)
- CSEIP preferred but not required
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer locations
- This will be based in our Federal Center of Excellence