|Job Ref:||1619161||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||Mexico||City:||Mexico City||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 22:07|
Who We Are: |
ShopperTrak is on a mission: we are revolutionizing the brick and mortar retail world with innovative products that fuel their success. We believe this is a thrilling journey and providing clarity on our future and empowering people to do their best work is the key to our success. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to push the envelope on innovation. Around here, our motto is “build great stuff” that helps solve problems for our customers and great things will follow.
ShopperTrak is now part of Tyco Retail Solutions, the leader in retail performance and security solutions.
Who You Are:
You are someone who takes pride in your work, seeks order in chaos, and wants the opportunity to work with your like-minded individuals. You are a leader, not a follower, with an innovative spirit who wants to collaborate with a team of brilliant minds in our quest to build brilliant products.
What You’ll Do:
The Regional Sales Manager’s objective is to represent our company in the territory/ verticals assigned and to maximize sales and goodwill for the company. This position is based in Mexico City. The Regional Sales Manager will:
1. Prospect the assigned territory for sales opportunities
2. Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quotas
3. Maintain account strategy plans for the top 10 clients in the territory
4. Work with pursuit teams on key clients as directed
5. Maintain prospecting strategies for non ShopperTrak clients in the territory
6. Work closely with the assigned ShopperTrak team(s) to ensure proper customer satisfaction
7. Produce proposals in the agreed upon format that reflect the client’s scope of work for each sales opportunity
8. Produce proposal notes outlining the scope of work and the success criteria
9. Collaborate with finance to produce contracts in accordance with the scope of work and with company policy
10. Maintain proper reports as directed by the Sales Director
11. Maintain and produce expense reports as directed by company policy
12. Up-sell new products, using internal subject matter experts or other internal resources as necessary
13. Gather competitive intelligence
14. Support your assigned client managers with collection activities as needed
15. Other, as assigned
What You Need:
• Have in-depth knowledge of high level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling and communication.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and NA required.
• Strong command of Spanish and English language.
• Two to five years of sales experience to executive level clients including owners CEO, COO, CFO, and CSO’s
• Customer centric personality, high drive, and self-starting experience
• Industrious, ambitious, and organized
• Able to work independently and organize workload efficiently and sense of urgency
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to manage multiple projects
• Action and results oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 30% of time
Impress Us With:
• BS/BA in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications
• Retail industry experience