The Productivity Specialist Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting field technicians while ensuring daily tasks and workloads are being met in compliance with service objectives. Productivity Specialist Coordinators are required to articulate will and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with ongoing follow up and follow through by monitoring and validating daily activity of the field workforce.
- Accountable for maintaining service back logs to meet service agreements.
- Accountable for establishing strong professional relationships with Service Technicians, Installers, Inspectors, Sub Contractors and Service Team Managers to ensure robust service delivery for our customers.
- Apply established relationship to partner with the Sales & Service Office (SSO) personnel to delivery Tyco Integrated Security vision, mission and values.
- Liaison between our external customers and all internal personnel including but not limited to SSO personnel, technicians, and other various departments within Tyco Integrated Security.
- Create, modify and direct technicians service schedules to ensure optimal productivity and customer commitments are met.
- Coordinates Third Party Vendor Meets.
- Responsible for providing daily reports to NDC and SSO Management. Continuously reviews reports received, taking necessary action based upon details provided.
- Relied upon to be the primary support for answering both internal and external customer inquiries to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Accurately and quickly utilize computer-based systems as necessary.
- Follow all policies and procedures required per SOP.
- Participates and succeeds I job-related training sessions and seminars as required.
- Attend required staff meetings.
- Exhibits conduct in accordance with all expectations of any and all policies and procedures pertaining to employment.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Subject to mandatory overtime and/or holiday scheduling as business needs dictate.
- Perform additional related work as required based upon business needs.
Knowledge / Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Skill and Background Requirements:
- Comprehends and learns department practices, rules and regulations.
- Effectively communicates in a professional manner with a diverse population through all methods of communication.
- Reacts and thinks quickly and effectively in difficult situations.
- Proficient with prioritizing decisions based upon multiple criteria and identifiable standards of polices and procedures.
- Follows written and oral instructions / direction.
- Able to read maps.
- Multi tasking in various situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to change as business needs require.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Current NDC Inbound Experience Required.
- Able to type 20 words per minute.
- Able to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Able to handle negative or irate customers and give feedback calmly without reacting emotionally or negatively.
- Able to work independently with little or no direction from team manager.
- Able to maintain high degree of accuracy.
- Able to shift priorities quickly.
- Able to perform two cognitive tasks simultaneously.
- Must be at least 18-years old.
- Able to pass background check and meet state security licensing requirements.
- Ability to sit continuously for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching.
- Ability to continuously and repetitively operate a computer keyboard (data entry) and multiple line telephone simultaneously with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to continuously read a computer screen.
- Ability to continuously wear an over-head or over-ear headset.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone requiring continuous speaking and listening.
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Tyco is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.