|Job Ref:||018675||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Englewood||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 00:06|
Americas Business Leader - Cloud, MCS, and Services Americas locations |
Reporting into the Vice President Solution & Products, Americas, this functional leadership role will steer the Americas business to better extend the data conversation within Enterprise accounts and broaden our influence at the senior CxO level. The role has pan-Americas (Canada, Latin America, and US) responsibility and will require significant travel.
The use of digital technology to drive business innovation and market disruption is of key concern to Enterprises today and the availability, usability, integrity and security of enterprise data are critical to a successful digitalisation strategy.
The Business Leader should develop and successfully cascade business value propositions concerning content to customers and HDS sales teams. While the primary focus of the role is business development, a reasonable depth of understanding of the solution portfolio is also key. The solution set includes Hitachi solutions supporting cloud, managed cloud services (MCS), and overall services.
• Business Leadership . Owning the Americas revenue number for the cloud and MCS portfolio. Developing the Americas proposition strategy and business plan and educating and enabling region and country management in the execution of local plans.
• Evangelism, Sales Enablement and Ecosystem support . Enablement of sales execution. Leading district and regional teams in developing the local district and regional go-to-market ecosystem (System Integrator, specialist resellers and consultancies, local ISV contacts). Leading and coaching sales teams to build skill and capability in leading new discussion areas with application owners, lines-of-business management, as well as IT infrastructure teams.
• Deal Support . Direct involvement in customer engagements where additional influence is required to gain traction on significant deals.
• Proposition Development . With the engagement and support of Americas and Corporate product marketing, development (and validation) of business value-led propositions and sales and marketing content for Customers, prospects, channels and system integrators. Collaboration also extends to other Geographies (APAC, EMEA) and of course, capitalizing on best practices within Americas field sales.
• Solution Readiness management. Driving the Americas HQ functional readiness for Cloud and MCS offerings. Leading the cross-functional group to identify requirements and track progress.
• Represent Americas requirements to Corporate HQ (Product Management and Marketing, Business Development)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
IDEAL CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
• Strong knowledge of and opinion on digital transformation and the significance of cloud and MCS.
• Demonstrable history of significant revenue generation results derived from direct, channel, alliance sales efforts.
• Strong communication skills at the C level and consultative selling ability developed either from a senior consulting position or senior sales position.
• Effective leadership and coaching skills to work with sales teams to develop confidence and skills in engaging different customer roles with business value-led propositions.
• A history of industry event presentations within the enterprise IT solution space.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA. A degree in an engineering-related field (IT) highly valued.
• 50% - 80% t r avel expected across Americas