Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Facilities Coordinator to carry out work in a safe manner in accordance with site rules and regulations in the Trawsfynydd area.
Duties will include:
- Management and delivery of site services in order to complete routine statutory and routine maintenance services as per clients system.
- Arranging for contractors to come onto site to complete routine servicing and emergency works and assist contractors around site with the delivery of these services. This includes setting to work, direct control and supervision, escorting, permit collection and associated paperwork.
- Management and delivery of repair / breakdown / emergency works related to managed services.
- Compiling quotes for required works by contractors on site,management and delivery of self-performed elements of the contract.
- Working alongside Magnox Engineers to ensure contractors RAMS are suitable.
- Ordering of equipment / materials / parts.
- Attend Planning meetings.
- Programme planning and management of any ad hoc project works, as well as growing the scope of the services provision during the transformation of the site during decommissioning.
- To control and operate within a Client driven budget.
- Preparation of Budgets, client and internal reports and audits.
- Preparation of status reports, departmental financial reports, and any other reports as requested by the Facilities Manager.
What we are looking for
- Experience in computerised PPM / CAFM systems. Knowledge of NEC3 contracts is an advantage.
- Experience of the co-ordination of all tasks and activities in relation to the building maintenance, systems, fabric and infrastructure, using internal and external resources
- Experience in working in a fast moving environment, in particular Industrial sites.
- Experience in managing large volumes of additional / unplanned works.
- Experience in managing sub contractors.
- Experience in costing.
- Experience in successfully managing both in-house and sub-contract within agreed financial and time constraints.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Qualified to HND/HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- IOSH / NEBOSH or Health and Safety qualification desirable.
- Leadership Skills.
- Organisation Skills.
- Multi-Tasking Skills.
- Regards personal and plant safety as priority.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual.
- Ability to work closely with and develop relationships with clients.
- Highly organized with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Willingness to undertake further training.
- Takes responsibilities for own actions.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Full time
- Contracted hours per week- 37.5
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.