|Job Ref:||DE01140COL||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work within local Care and Nursing homes in Brandon and the surrounding area. At Interserve Healthcare Care Assistants enjoy flexibility and variety of work and hours to suit depending on your availability.
As a Care Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
We are looking for Care Assistants who:
• Have a minimum of three months previous care experience
• Can provide a minimum of 3 references including most recent care role
• Can evidence the right to live and work in the UK
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
We also provide free mandatory and bespoke training in order to enhance your professional development and offer variety of work within some of our clinical packages. Some examples are:
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay which range from £7.56 to £15.57 per hour plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interviews will be held locally
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).