|Job Ref:||DE01171COL||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||06/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
As a Live In Care Assistant for Interserve Healthcare you will benefit from flexible, on-going work with free of charge comfortable accommodation.
We are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants to work within a home environment, supporting a young adult male client with a spinal injury and complex care needs. Our client is very personable with an excellent sense of humour and requires support with his daily living and routines.
Our client requires support with all his moving & handling, meal prep and feeding, personal care and administration of medication.
• Assisting client with Physio and to use a Standing Frame (once trained by a Therapist, you will be managing the passive movements and stretches to client's upper and lower limbs)
• Pain management
• Personal Care
• Manual Handling
• Attending activities/appointments
You will have a minimum of 6 months care experience, be attentive, organised and be able to manage your own workload.
In return for your skills you will receive excellent pay rates of £177.00 - £227.00 per day as well as access to our Internal Training Academy and a host of benefits.
We are looking for Live- In Care Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Ideally have experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Are car drivers
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).