|Job Ref:||DE01181BIR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to be part of a team of skilled care staff providing care and support to a 5 year old girl with complex needs based in the Coventry area.
The care team will cover a mixture of day and night shifts and work to meet all care and social needs to improve our young client's quality of life.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 Months Previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs, in particular Peg feed, Ventilation care, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, tracheostomy care (advantageous)
• Have an ability to build rapport and who possess good communication skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are a team player
• Can commit to regular hours (Days and Nights) and committed to delivering a high quality service
We are seeking carers whom can commit to shifts patterns between 10:30-18:00, 3 days per week and 22:00-08:00, 7 nights per week
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay which range from £8.00 to £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).