Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Plumber to cover sites across Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex and Greater London to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts that we have in that area.
Due to the nature of the sites the successful candidates will have to be security cleared
The Plumber will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units
Additional Role Information
The Plumber will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units.
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
- Behave in Line and promote Carillion Values
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Water Regulations (WRAS)
- UDHW – Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic, BPEC,CITB, UK Certification etc)
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs