|Job Ref:||107821930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum Van, Fuel card, PPE, Mobile and PDA||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:06|
Our client are a market leading Facilities Management Group who are looking to recruit a Mobile M & E Engineer to cover the London area.|
The position will provide support and expertise to deliver a full maintenance service including M&E covering both reactive and planned maintenance to nine new build, commercial buildings.
Responsibilities to include -
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive task and call outs
- Minor project work on all mechanical and electrical equipment
- General fault finding, service and repairs to all electrical & mechanical systems including emergency lighting, fire alarms, generators, UPS, AHU's, heating systems & air conditioning plant and equipment
- Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- City & Guilds NVQ, HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering 17th Edition
- CSCS Card
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
- Client facing with good communication skills
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, overtime will be available for those who wish to take advantage of additional remuneration.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have good communication skills together with strong problem solving abilities as you will have regular client contact. If successful you will be joining a very forward thinking organisation that can offer great prospects and opportunities for the right candidates.
This fantastic opportunity comes with an excellent benefits package that includes: Salary to £31k p.a, Van and Fuel card plus benefits (Full Benefits Holidays, Pension etc. to be discussed at interview).
If interested please apply with CV or call Keenan on: (Apply online only)