|Job Ref:||202332665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Company Van + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:06|
Our client are a market leading Facilities Management Group who are looking to recruit a Mobile Combustion/Mechanical Engineer based in the London area. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities to include-
- Minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
- Assist in coordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractors services
-establish a good working relationship between service teams, client and customers
- Hold the relevant qualification for the role- (Installation/Service/Repair/Test including COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 and TPCP1A)
- Experience in a similar role
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
- Client facing with good communication skills
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, overtime will be available for those who wish to take advantage of additional remuneration.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have good communication skills together with strong problem solving abilities as you will have regular client contact. If successful you will be joining a very forward thinking organisation that can offer great prospects and opportunities for the right candidates.
This fantastic opportunity comes with an excellent benefits package that includes: Salary to £40k p.a, Van and Fuel card plus benefits (Full Benefits Holidays, Pension etc. to be discussed at interview).
If interested please apply with CV or call Keenan on: (Apply online only)