|Job Ref:||204744449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£39000/annum Excellent benefits, Company Car||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
My medical equipment supply client are currently searching for a Senior Field Service Engineer to perform installation, repair and preventative maintenance activities at their clients sites across the UK on their equipment.|
You will install, fault find and maintain a variety of equipment to include CT Scanners, MRI Scanners, Angio and Cardiac equipment. You will have previously worked within a field service engineering role across the UK and be used to being on call and required to travel.
Duties to include:-
* Working independently, manage or follow provided schedule to complete service activities necessary to meet the demands of customers and business.
* Work closely with the Sales department for successful implementation of GBT products. This will include close coordination of all installations and product launch.
* Perform activities with a "Customer Centric" attitude, meeting / exceeding expectations of both internal and external customers.
* Daily reporting of all service activities.
* Timely and accurately perform administrative tasks as necessary to meet business/regulatory requirements and provide service documentation for the customer.
* Travel, as required, to meet obligations relative to business and customer requests for service.
* Execute electronic Service Requests to provide complete service documentation to the customer.
Skills and experience required: -
* Degree in electronics, certificate from accredited electronics school or equivalent combination or education and experience in related field.
* Field service experience
* Valid State Driver's License.
* Technical field service experience requiring strong technical & excellent communications skills.
* Demonstrated PC competency required in Windows with working knowledge of MS Office.
* Proficiency in operating Windows based laptop with knowledge of MS Office software products.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with peers, company personnel and customers to resolve service issues and promote company services.
* Must be able to implement corrective action for equipment failures, work under pressure, and manage customer accounts relative to service matters.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience for this position please apply attaching your CV.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer