|Job Ref:||204744490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Our Client is a global supplier of refrigeration equipment and solutions that provide an optimal living and working environment. |
Currently we are seeking a Refrigeration Service & Maintenance Engineer for our organization. Mainly working on retail sites.
£32K Basic on 39hour week + Overtime
Travel time paid door to door
Van, tools, uniform provided
We offer the opportunity to work in an innovative and professional environment. As part of a successful international company you will join a team of well-motivated colleagues.
The position is for an experienced Refrigeration Service & Maintenance Engineer in the Reading area.
This role offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful Service & Maintenance Engineer.
Key skills for technical:
- 5 or more years total experience working in the Refrigeration industry.
- Gas SAFE trained and accredited.
- F-Gas 2079 qualification.
- CSCS card.
- Relevant experience working as a Field Engineer to cover service/commissioning/maintenance/repair/installation.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Driving license holder.
• 8 or more years total experience working in the Refrigeration Industry.
• Retail HVAC experience.
• Decent air conditioning engineering experience.
• Experience working as a Field Engineer to cover Service / Commissioning / Maintenance/ Repair / Installation / within the last 5 Years.
• Industry relevant training (Such as NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4; HNC; HND; 17th Edition, Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications).
• Industry Manufacturer Product Training.
• Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident Communicator)