|Job Ref:||204744580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + van||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
The post-holder will also need to be self-motivating. They will be responsible for carrying out reactive works across the local branch's contact portfolio, and will also be required to liaise and coordinate works with our approved contractors. A good understanding of Building Fabric Services, being well presented at all times and competent to provide technical advice when required to do so. The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain an Enhanced DBS (Criminal Records Bureau) check.|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To carry out reactive maintenance repairs across various contracts.
* To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
* To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
* To participate in flexible working hours and out-of-hours emergency cover as required by the contract.
* To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development, to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
* To assist other trades as/when required.
* To undertake any other duties as directed by Managers within the remit of the role.
* Trade Background & Qualifications.
* Extensive Knowledge in building fabric services.
* Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
* Ability to act on own initiative.
* Full clean driving license.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business