|Job Ref:||204744624||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Mackenzie Jones have been retained by a leading specialist manufacturer based in the East Midlands who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager / Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a broad role, ideal for someone with a passion for manufacturing and experience of managing all financial processes for a mid sized manufacturing organisation.
This is a high profile role to join an extremely successful engineering company. The role covers all aspects of Financial management within an SME organisation, including but not limited to:
• Preparation of Monthly Management accounts
• Reporting financial results internally and at group level
• Year end liaison with auditors
• Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring progress against budgets
As well as this, you will be a key part of the management team of the company and as such have broader responsibilities including:
• Management of HR duties (recruitment, staff development and grievances)
• Provide commercial strategic direction to the business
• Work with the management team to assess potential opportunities for growth and acquisition
• Liaise with group level companies on strategic business direction.
We are looking for qualified accountants with a track record of success in a manufacturing organisation. Specific skills and experience required includes:
• Degree qualified with a relevant finance qualification.
• The ability to understand the specific finance requirements of a manufacturing organisation.
• Experience of managing a broad role. Enjoys working within a level of ambiguity.
• Very strong people management skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work with a diverse group of people at all levels within an organisation.
• A high level of attention to detail.
As an SME organisation, we are looking for someone who will make a real positive addition to the team from a cultural, as well as technical point of view. We are looking for people who have a real passion for manufacturing as well as excellent interpersonal skills, underpinned by strong commercial acumen.
About Mackenzie Jones
Mackenzie Jones Engineering works with Manufacturers across the UK supporting with both interim and permanent requirements. We specialise in the following technical areas:
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Project Management
We are always open to speaking with people operating in these areas who would like to discuss permanent or interim opportunities