|Job Ref:||204744775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - to £65K + Package |
We are working with a well-known and high profile Building Services Consultancy to find them a client facing Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. They have grown steadily since their inception over 40 years ago and now operate from two offices throughout the UK and plan to double in size over the next five years.
They are looking for a Degree qualified Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to design, lead and deliver complex projects across the commercial, hotel and mixed use sectors from feasibility to construction.
Key elements of the role will involve:
* Leading client and design team meetings and acting as a single point of contact for MEP engineering disciplines.
* Assisting in preparing client briefs and fee bids.
* Preparing conceptual, performance specifications and detailed designs.
* Managing projects internally and externally in respect of deliverables, resources and financials.
* Negotiating additional fees with the client.
* Managing site coordination meetings with contractors.
* Ensuring the projects adhere to our strict QA standards.
* Building and nurturing existing relationships with architects, developers and contractors.
* Mentoring and managing Junior staff.
In order to be considered, you will need at least 8 years' experience in building services, a good understanding of Part L, BREEAM, renewable technologies and the ability to design and deliver major commercial, mixed use and education projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a quality and employee focussed business and work closely with the Directors and Associate Directors on a range of really interesting and complex projects in central London. Ref 1313