|Job Ref:||204740605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£27000 - £45000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking to recruit one Building Surveyor and one senior building surveyor to join their Property & Infrastructure team, situated in Blackburn. This team covers the design, construction, engineering and property markets providing a broad range of professional services.
You will be responsible for service delivery to a wide range of clients in designing solutions in both the private and local authority sectors.
Having been based in Blackburn since 2001, they have a long standing partnership with the local authorities which you would be expected to protect and build upon.
* To lead in the development of a dynamic service by managing and initiating changes to the service that reflects the needs of our existing and potential clients.
* Make a positive contribution to the development of and support to the delivery of their client's objectives; striving for continuous improvement.
* Lead a team with a range of professional and technical skills
* Ensuring the clients discharge their delegated powers and duties, as required under the Building Regulations, Building Act and associated legislation.
* Corporate Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), or Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), or Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB) or a similar professional body.
* Management or leadership related qualification desirable
* Excellent knowledge of the Building Acts, Building Regulations and Approved Inspector.
* Working knowledge of LABC initiatives such as the Partner Project Management- Authority, Cross-Boundary, and Registered Details schemes, etc.
* Experience of dealing with safety certification under the Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 and Fire Safety and Safety of Places of Sport Act 1987