|Job Ref:||204740619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car & Benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Contracts Manager |
£60-£70k + Car & Extensive benefits package
One of our clients, a huge successful national contractor, are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to their already accomplished delivery team. The business turns over £125m as a group and specialises in contracts within the Industrial, Education, Health and Care Sector. This is a business that offers a full construction service to their clients.
The client prides themselves on offering the highest quality construction, backed by meticulous attention to detail and genuine customer care. They're very client focussed and pride themselves on being one of the UK's most respected contractors. The business puts a real emphasis on 'bringing people through' so please consider this role as one that you can progress very quickly through the business in.
Contracts Manager Role
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Project Manager looking to progress to a more senior role, or an existing Contracts Manager looking for a more dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be expected to execute the designated projects to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
In this role you will:
* Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various new-build & refurbishment projects up to the value of £10m.
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
On offer is a very competitive salary of between £60-70k, plus an industry leading set of benefits including car allowance, health and pension.
If you feel suitable for this role, please get in touch on or alternatively call (Apply online only)