|Job Ref:||204740640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
ROLE: Senior Quantity Surveyor|
PACKAGE: Up to £65k basic salary + package
Reasons why you should leave your current job and join this company:
My client is an extremely well established Main Building Contractor that specialise in new build residential and mixed-used developments - typically up to the value of £20m. The company boast superb financial backing as they are part of a larger group. Currently they are experiencing an exponential period of growth so it is a good time to join the business. For the right person the company will offer superb remuneration as well as autonomy to progress within the business.
• Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on two large Residential schemes in Oxfordshire;
• The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based within commuting distance of Oxfordshire;
• Senior Quantity Surveyor will be Commercial lead on two large new build projects.
- Main Building Contractor specialising in Affordable Housing and Mixed-use schemes;
- Superb financial backing;
- Big order book in the South and massively expanding;
- Recruiting presently for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Essential and Beneficial Skills:
- The chosen Senior Quantity Surveyor will come from Main Contractor background with extensive Residential project experience;
- The ideal person will have some experience of New Build, Refurbishment, RC Frame and Modular Cladding;
- Senior Quantity Surveyor