|Job Ref:||204740682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Qatar||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
SENIOR MANAGER - CRM (JOB BRIEF)|
Desert Line Projects WLL was incorporated in the year 2002 in Qatar. It specializes in diversified business activities including HR Outsourcing, Aluminium & Stainless Steel Manufacturing and Trading, Glass Manufacturing and Trading, Building Materials Importing and Distribution, MEP Contracting and Facility Management Services.
Being one of the major business groups in Qatar, Desert Line Projects WLL (otherwise known as Desert Line Group or DLG) has its presence ensured in almost 90% of the major on going projects in the country. The next five years are expected to the golden age of modern Qatar as the FIFA World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be held in Qatar.
The Company is on the look out for a Senior Manager - Customer Relationship Management to undertake all aspects of Relationship Management who have worked in similar position with a large Company with diversified activities or division of a large corporation.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (JD):
- Proactively create and develop business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key relationships
- Work effectively with Key Decision Makers within the clients' business to identify introduction of new products and growth opportunities, which will increase profitability of DLG
- Responsible for Key Client Development, working with the wider business areas to maximize business potential from each client relationship
- Lead, Manage, Review and evaluate on DLG's Key Client Management strategy by comparing the acquired results with the planned strategy
- As the Senior Manager - CRM you have to Understand customer requirements- Respond to complaints - Handle operational issues - Explain policies and procedures
for Resolving conflicts with the clients
- Develop strong working relationships with the Key Decision Makers of primary sources for generating leads, which includes Banks, Government Departments, Project Consultants, Construction Companies and other similar institutions, to create and enhance business opportunities
- Responsible for registering New Products (mainly building materials) at the Public Works Department in Doha, for listing those products during project tenders
- Prepare and present regular reports on Customer Relationship Management covering the Current Status, Potential Clients/Projects and Quarterly Forecasts, to the Group Managing Director
- Work with DLG's Top Management to identify opportunities for cross company business development and product growth
- Excellent inter personal communication and listening skills
- Well experienced in Project/Product Presentations
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Good mathematical, analytical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Attention to detail and task management skills
- The ability to analyze and research information
The ideal candidate should have a Masters/Bachelors Degree in Communication/Marketing/PR with a flair for marketing and Customer Relationship Management. A go-getter and team player, she should have worked in similar position with a reputed organization, preferably in Advertising/Media industry, for minimum 5-8 years with a successful track record.
The Company provides a compensation package that commensurates with experience and competitive in the industry. This includes Basic Salary (mentioned above), Sales Commission, Housing Allowance, Car Allowance, Communication Allowance, Yearly Air Ticket with 21 Days' paid leave on completion of 12 months after joining the company. Gratuity will be paid as per Qatar Law and insurance other benefits as per the company regulations