|Job Ref:||204740920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£27000/annum pension, medical||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Job title: Project Planner/Co-ordinator|
Salary: up to £27k (37.5 hours' p/week)
Benefits: Pension and Private Healthcare
Our client is one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
An opportunity has become available for a Project Planner/Co-ordinator within the Construction team at the Glasgow Office.
Suitable candidates should ideally have experience of CAD LT 2015 and Microsoft Project to develop tender and construction programmes. Experience of co-ordinating projects within a construction environment would also be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Support PM`s with planning and co-ordination of projects.
• Maintain and distribute divisional construction programmes and risk registers.
• Creation of tender and construction programmes.
• Creation of H&S, phasing and emergency plans.
• Preparation of drawing revisions and phasing documents in line with project programmes.
• Preparation of as built drawings, operation and maintenance manuals.
• Attendance and note taking at site scoping meetings.
• General organisation and administration of files and Client's portals.
interested candidates should forward their CV to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED