|Job Ref:||204745223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation Instructor? Are you an experience Electrician looking to develop a career into education? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading Electrical Studies Providers in Bristol?|
Alderwood are currently working with a leading FE Provider looking to recruit for their expanding team in Bristol?
The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Training Manager.
The delivery and assessment of Electrical Installation courses up to level 3.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To deliver and assess Electrical Installation course.
* To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
* Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
* To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
* Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
* To assist in the delivery of course material outside of the subject of Electrical Courses including Electrical Installation and Test and Inspection.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
* To provide pastoral care and support to students
* Electrical Installation experience
* A Teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
* Qualified to Level 3 in Electrical Installation
* Qualified in Test and Inspection (2391) and 17th Edition
* Must be able to teach to a minimum of level 2 and up to level 3
* The individual will need to be able to deliver both theoretical training and technical training
Salary starting from £26,000 with (2% yearly pay rise and 2% bonus)
For more information please email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK