|Job Ref:||204745236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum £6k car allowance, bonus + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Site Manager - Principal Contractor - West London |
One of most prominent brands in the London residential market, is looking to appoint a Site Manager to work on a landmark scheme in West London.
Your responsibility as a Site Manager will be to work for the first 18 months on a new bridge and deck which will be followed by erecting large RC frame structures. The project will deliver over 1,000 1 to 3 bed flats.
The primary responsibilities for the Site Manager are to:
* Manage the civils focussed sub-contractors
* Liaise regularly with the external consultants
* Report upstream to the Assistant Project Manager
* Oversee the successful delivery of the early stages of work
* Site Manager with a leading residential developer and / or main contractor
* Worked on large and complex RC frame builds
* Due to the nature of your work you can come from a commercial and / or residential background
* First Aid, SMSTS and CSCS card all up to date
Salary + package:
* Base salary up to £60k
* £5k - £6k car allowance
* Annual Bonus - up to 15%
* Private Healthcare
* 25 days holiday
To discuss the Site Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity