|Job Ref:||204745288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Plus package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Our client is a leading regional Main Contractor specialising in Residential / Commercial projects ranging from £2-10m in value. This is a chance to young, dynamic business that is growing year on year. The Management Team have all worked for Top 20 Main Contractors, this is a well run company that is really going places. Together, we are actively looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join the Team.|
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience on working on new build construction work.
- Previous Main Contractor experience - Essential.
This is an exciting opportunity - our client offers highly competitive salaries / packages and great career development opportunities. If interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux