|Job Ref:||204740974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Great Stukeley||Address:||Post Code:||PE28||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Place of work: Head Office, Huntingdon |
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (8.00am-5.00pm with flexibility to work outside these hours).
Mick George Ltd has built our reputation in the Construction Industry. We have migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.
Mick George Ltd embrace new technologies to work smarter and we invest in the professional development of our people and the approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
As part of our on-going expansion we are seeking a Quality Manager to maintain and progress our current ISO Certifications.
Reporting to the Head of Technical & IMS the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 systems.
About the role:-
• Develop and maintain our ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 systems.
• Update and maintain on-line records for industry quality and safety
schemes (Achillies-RISQS, UVDB and Building Confidence; CHAS and other SSIP.
• Arrange and coordinate external audits.
• Receive, format and log company documentation and maintain the document control register.
• Provision of advice to assist in the coordination, production and development of procedural documentation from the various departments in Mick George Ltd.
• Assist in the promotion of the ISO systems and the change required to move to accredited management system status.
• Carry out internal audits and prepare audit reports.
• Review and update company policies and the legal register.
• Liaise with the Health and Safety department regarding ISO management system requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:-
• Strong work ethic and a practical approach.
• Self-motivated and able to multi - task with a proactive approach to challenges.
• Highly computer literate especially in MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach and critical thinker.
• Good communicator able to build good working relationships across the business.
• Experience of ISO management systems is essential.
• CQI Chartered professional.
• Experience within the Construction, Waste, Aggregates industries.
• Strong working experience of ISO9001, 14001 and 18001.
• Full clean UK driving license.
Mick George Ltd (MGL) is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all. The company seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large and values the individual's contribution irrespective of sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, colour, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin