|Job Ref:||204741089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
Our client, a specialist within the prime residential sector, are looking to expand their team with a Project Manager in London.|
Working in the most desirable areas of London and South East, our client provides project management services to high net worth individuals who are redeveloping / refurbishing the following properties; apartments, townhouses and country houses.
Projects range in size from smaller refurbishments to major redevelopments up to £20m.
* Administering and managing prime residential projects
* Developing a strong relationship with the client - determining their brief and instruction of design / contractors team accordingly
* Management of the team through to completion on site
* Understanding JCT forms of contract
* Controlling construction cost and final accounts
* Degree qualified within building surveying or property related discipline
* MRICS / MCIOB or similar
* Proven project manager with experience in the private sector (residential experience is not essential)
* Commercially astute
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)