|Job Ref:||204741098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BN6||Address:||Salary:||£11 - £14/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:09|
West Sussex (BN6), UK|
Housing Administrator- Social Housing (Temporary 3 Months)
An opportunity has become available for a Housing Administrator to work with one of our large social housing clients. This role involves supporting the Housing Officers and providing administration support to the housing team.
The daily duties of the role involve the following:
- Arrange meetings, refreshments, update diaries, take and distribute minutes of meetings as requested with any supporting papers etc.
- Carry out photocopying, duplication, lamination or binding of documents as required
- Raise POs for the housing team and ensure invoices relating to these are processed for payment
- Monitor/record and process estate inspections/zoning information as necessary
- Action gas safety processes as necessary, book appointments, liaise with contractors and update the database
- Monitor and deal with outstanding call backs for the team as required
- Update CRM when appropriate to log contact with residents
- Minimum of grade D at GCSE(or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Ability to use Word and Excel to produce general correspondence
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- 2 years` experience of dealing with customers
- Experience of working in a social housing environment
This role is working Monday-Friday 35 hours per week offering up to £11.36 PAYE per hour.
Interview dates: Week starting 17th October (interview can last up to 1.5 hours)
Interview format - 2 short tests (one numeracy and literacy test and Excel functions test) and 30min Q+A
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to (Email Removed) . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)