|Job Ref:||204741684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum £25k - £27k pa + £30k OTE||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Experienced new build housing electricians required immediately for work with multiple National house builders across the UK mainly midlands based.|
* Permanent work with established market leader
* Essential Requirements - CSCS Card, Own tools, must be confident in 1st and 2nd fixing & domestic heating systems.
* The normal working day onsite is from 8am to 4pm/7:30am to 3:30pm, however applicants will need to be flexible in order to meet deadlines.
* A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation* In addition candidates must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required.
* Report directly to the Electrical Supervisor.
* £25k - £27k pa + £30k OTE
* Sub-Contracting and Permeant positions for the right candidates.
* New Build Electrical work within the last 1 year
* Drivers Licence
* Have a valid ECS card.
* A recognised electrical qualification 17th edition
* City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing desirable but not essential
* Must be able to read drawings and take offs
* Be able to work well as part of a team able to help and motivate others.
* Be self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
* Standard of work to meet and pass NHBC standards