|Job Ref:||204744436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aylesford||Address:||Post Code:||ME20||Salary:||£7/hour + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Are you a SIA licensed Security professional looking for a new opportunity?|
Do you consistently demonstrate outstanding levels of integrity alongside exceptional operational ability?
Can you deliver an approachable, customer-focused service?
Are you experienced in working in a busy operational environment?
If the answer is "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. We are presently experiencing an exciting period of change and growth. This is an excellent opportunity for to further your career whilst working for one of the UK`s top Facilities Management Companies.
This role requires someone who is confident in working on different sites, can travel by their own means and have 100% access to a vehicle. Because of the nature of a mobile support officer the right candidate would easily integrate into various teams and procedures whilst upholding the same Servest values.
At all sites you would have responsibility for ensuring the safety and security of our client`s property and employees, whilst maintaining a presence on site. The successful candidate will provide welcoming front-of-house cover and will be responsible for supporting the client with operational issues.
Primary duties will include:
• Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for all of our clients ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained at all sites.
• Undertaking regular CCTV patrols, regular check calls and maintaining logs
• Effective monitoring of visitors and employees on site, conducting random searches and assisting to maintain high levels of site security
• Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
• Logging details of incoming visitors; maintaining a log of incoming customers` electronic devices
• Have a flexible approach to different sites and clients
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• SIA License is essential
• Full clean driving license and access to own transport essential
• Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
• Experience of working within a busy distribution environment would be advantageous
• High levels of integrity and professionalism
• Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential
• Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Available to work on rest days to cover sickness and holidays
Our on-site security team deliver outstanding security services to our client, 24 hours per day, across 7 days per week. We are looking for candidates who are dynamic and flexible to be able to cover shifts across the full spectrum of shift patterns. For a candidate who excels in this role, we have the potential to offer the position on a permanent basis upon successful of an initial period after which performance will be reviewed.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its` great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality