|Job Ref:||204745011||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Senior Contracts Secretary|
£18k - £22k (Dependant on level of experience)
Our client is a midlands based national interior fit out and specifically retail shop fitting since its inception in 1994. The team has been formed of many experienced and competent individuals with relationships being developed over a number of years, and they are now recruiting for an experience Senior Secretary.
Tasks include sourcing & arranging project site operatives through labour agencies, maintaining document control / filing and document processes, team support of 4 Contracts Secretary, staff claims for expenses, data entry, telephone calls and taking messages.
* Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, also ability to work within a team
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written with a professional telephone manner, able to communicate well at all levels
* Able to deal effectively with clients
* Good keyboard skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, email and the Internet
* Good organisational skills, able to prioritise, plan and manage own workload ensuring deadlines are met
Previous experience within a Senior role is essential
* Construction would be ideal due to the nature of the role
* Positive attitude with enthusiasm to get the job done, whilst remaining calm under pressure
* Able to work on own initiative
* Commercial awareness
* Flexible and adaptable
* Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
* You will be bright, enthusiastic, and eager to learn and use your own initiative.
Please apply with an up to date CV