|Job Ref:||204745031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Saint Ives||Address:||Salary:||£8.25/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
For: Production Operative |
Pay Rate £8.25ph
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04301
Rotating shifts Mon - Fri
An excellent opportunity to join a well-known company in the local area. Working within a heavily industrial production environment, this role involves;
• General labouring and manual work - moving product around the site.
• Working on a production line.
• Loading materials into machines.
• Machine minding.
• Stacking and packing finished goods.
• Working to targets and deadlines.
• Strict adherence with Health & Safety requirements.
The successful candidate will be physically and be familiar in working within a similar environment. Previous experience of Machine minding is necessary and Supervisory experience is a bonus - although not essential. A Counterbalance forklift licence is also a distinct advantage.
Working rotating shifts:
05.45 - 14.00
13.45 - 22.00
21.45 - 06.00
NEW PEOPLE MUST ATTEND H & S INDUCTION. SAFETY BOOTS MUST BE WORN.
Pay rate will increase to £12.56 per hour after successful completion of 3 months