|Job Ref:||204745114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£21 - £23/hour Depends on experience||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Blue Inn is currently recruiting a Site Engineer to work for a leading construction company who has specialized in Civils, Infrastructure and Utility works. As they have won number of projects in London area,|
they are looking for a Site Engineer who is confident and able to work alone. You will be carrying out the all site engineering duties required on their project at Canary wharf.
The project can include
• Sewage/ Utility diversions
• Deep Drainage and Sewage Systems
• Hard and soft landscaping
• Structural Concrete Works
• Large Excavation/ Earthworks
• Setting out utilities and groundworks
• Experience in using a total station surveying equipment (preferred but not essential)
• Carrying out and recording quality control inspections.
• Communicating technical information to trades persons.
• Keeping site records including daily diaries.
• Working in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HSE plans.
• CSCS competency card
• A Degree in Civil Engineering or similar qualification is preferred..
This is a long term position and they are happy to consider both freelance and permanent employment options