|Job Ref:||204746096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fulham||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum car allowance + package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Project Manager | £25m New build | SW London |
Permanent | £80,000 - £85,000 + car allowance + package
This reputable building contractor is in the early stages of design on a £25m new build school project on SW London.
The project is a very complex scheme in a busy part of London; tight access, limited storage and is logistically challenging.
The works include a deep basement, a lot of demolition and construction is due to start in January 2017.
This 80 week project requires an experienced Project Manager that is able to carry out the interface with the client (EFA), lead the team to support the production side and take overall responsibility for all aspects of the programme.
The project manager will be expected to run a team of 5 at peak including 2 commercial staff.
The company is unique in the fact that the design is led by the site team rather than design management staff so the project manager would be expected to lead all elements of that.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record in project management within a main contractor environment and astute commercial and technical skills.
The ideal Project Manager will:
* Have a demonstrable track record in project management within a main contractor environment
* Have astute commercial and technical skills
* Strong experience in new-build residential projects
* Have enthusiasm and efficiency to make a positive contribution to our multi-disciplined, integrated project teams and to the wider business
* Have strong leadership and motivational skills to ensure that objectives are achieved
* Good oral and written communication skills
* A methodical, systematic and logical approach
* Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results;
* Degree or HNC level educated or Chartered in a relevant discipline would be desirable.
If you would like to apply for this Project Manager position, please email an updated CV or call me on NA