|Job Ref:||204746101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Lydney||Address:||Post Code:||GL15||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Yardman / Storeman |
£7.50 p/hr PAYE or £8.50 p/hr Umbrella
Long-term contract-starting immediately
We are looking for a Yardman / Storeman for an on-going contract with a leading contractor on a new build commercial project. Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will play a key role in organising and keeping the storeroom clean and tidy as well as promoting a safe and clean environment for all site staff.
Duties will include:
• Goods receipt, checking & documentation
• Preparing orders against a dispatch schedule
• Secondary boxing of products
• Dispatch documentation (pack list, transport labels) and packing label preparation
• Stock rotation and control
• Loading & unloading trucks for goods in and out
• Driving a van to transport materials between 2 depots
• Adherence to companies Health & Safety Policies
You will need:
• To be reliable and hard-working
• Have attention to detail
• To be motivated
• Have previous experience working within a similar environment
• Be able to provide references for work of a similar nature for previously completed contracts
CSCS card and valid driving license.
On-going offers of contract work with Sphere Solutions.
If you are interested in the above vacancy please contact Andy Frost.
T: (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising so please contact us to discuss any possible opportunities. Alternatively, register with us by visiting our website.
Sphere Solutions are a market leader in the South West & Wales construction recruitment sector. With offices in St Austell, Plymouth, Bristol & Cardiff, we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with local, regional and national contractors, developers and consultancies and offer a bespoke, discreet and professional service delivered by highly experienced Consultants. We promote equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation or socio-economic background