|Job Ref:||204746114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum Car, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
We're seeking a Technical / Contracts Manager with experience in both the M&E sectors (although ideally with an Electrical bias) to work for a manufacturer of controls for the HVAC sector.|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts or Technical Manager to join a leading manufacturer in the industry who operate in the UK.
You can expect to receive a salary of up to £36K if you are successful. On offer will also be a company car, private medical insurance, Pension, Mobile & Laptop.
The Technical / Contracts Manager will be required to work from the company's office (located in the North West) and to also spend a fair amount of time with clients and on sites around the UK when required.
Technical / Contracts Manager Requirements:
- An experienced Contracts Manager, ideally with an electrical bias (but exposure to both M&E elements).
- Qualified to a good level in a technical subject. HNC/HND ideally as a minimum
- Good communication skills, able to work closely with and manage clients.
- Knowledge of Air Handling Controls will be ideal.
- Happy to travel and occasionally work away
- Full UK driving licence
Technical / Contracts Manager Role:
- Oversee the delivery of Controls projects across the UK (HVAC projects)
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications, Programmes and Drawings.
- Produce contract documents e.g. RAMS
- Manage and visit Clients and Consultants.
- Perform site visits and surveys.
- Basic salary circa £36k
- Company car
- Phone & Laptop
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy