|Job Ref:||204746184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum pension, training, benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Conrad Consulting are working with a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Solihull who are urgently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to strengthen their existing team.|
Our client has designed the building services for cutting edge hospitals, eco-housing developments and stunning commercial properties so rest assured, your workloads will be challenging and varied. Any applicants will need to have excellent attention to detail and work well under pressure towards tight deadlines.
As the successful Electrical Design Engineer, you will be a confident project leader boasting a strong work ethic, good team working skills and have an interest in coaching Junior Engineers.
* Attend client meetings ensuring that clients are happy throughout the project cycle
* Leading a small team to ensure that work is completed to a high standard, on time and within budget
* Actively working on all designs producing drawings, specifications and calculations
* Develop the ability to become a point of contact for key clients
* Help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients.
* Minimum HNC/HND.
* Strong user of key design software - Hevacomp, Relux, Dialux. Any Revit knowledge would also be advantageous.
* Chartered Engineer or actively pursuing this status.
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus company benefits.
For further information, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a current CV at the earliest opportunity