|Job Ref:||204746245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Our engineering services business is looking for an Electrical Construction Manager to join the team in Worthy Down - Winchester to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Company procedures|
* Work to programmes and co-ordinate with other Trades in matters affecting our performance.
* Agree details of Installation Design and programme with Project Engineer
* Maintain standards of Plant and Site facilities in accordance with Health, Safety and Welfare procedures
* Ensure all Installation works are carried out in accordance with Statutory Regulations, current standards and Company Quality Assurance procedures
* Control and maintain a drawing register, and ensured current and superseded information is properly maintained
* Ensure all variations are logged/identified and issued to Project Manager or Surveyor
* Ensure Testing of Installation and Reports during progress of works and on completion
We're looking for
* You to be qualified to C&G level in 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, & C&G Testing & Inspection
* Hold either an IOSH or SMSTS safety qualification, and a CSCS card
* You will be subject to MOD Baseline Security Clearance
Our engineering services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because we create joint ventures with other areas of the Skanska business, joining us means that you could be involved in some of the UK's most iconic development projects.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA