|Job Ref:||204746464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£25.00 - £27.00/hour Company Car, Mileage||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Site Manager Role|
My client is a highly reputable Main Contractor, looking to appoint a proven Site Manager on a 40 week contract, to assist with their upcoming project based in Folkstone. You will be managing the £1m new build of an Arts division for a local school, from the ground upwards. The project is due to start in 3 weeks.
Offering an hourly rate of £25.00-£27.00, along with a company vehicle & paid mileage. Not forgetting to mention the future prospects of outstanding career progression with the company for those who want it, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss.
You must hold a valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card, with experience in managing new build projects to Breeam Standards. A background within new build Educational/Local authority projects will be favoured.
Site Manager Requirements
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Motivating the workforce
* Problem solving
* Using specialist construction management computer applications
Site Manager Rate
* £25-£27 Per Hour
* Company Vehicle/Paid Mileage
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy