|Job Ref:||204745929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Senior Architectural Technician required for a well established medium sized practice based in London. The Senior Architectural Technician will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety or projects in London and UK wide, from high-end private residential work to large mixed-use and commercial developments. The Senior Architectural Technician will need to have the ability to think creatively in a thriving practice and has experience running jobs on site, managing a team within the office and has excellent knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and Construction standards. The successful Senior Architectural Technician will be based from my clients offices in North of London. This company is really growing so is an exciting opportuinity for an driven Senior Architectural Technician who has 5 years or more experience post graduation.|
The Senior Architecural Technician will report into the Managing Director have a real responsibility and exciting opportunity from the start. Our client is expecting the Senior Architectual Technician to be degree qualified in Architectural Technology and they will have proficient Revit/CAD and Photoshop experience.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Overview
* To work as a key member of the team applying technical knowledge to all sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Urban Planning
* Using software packages including Revit, AutoCAD to produce design proposals.
* Help with and coordinate the design and production of comprehensive design information.
* Prepare and produce plans and documents for statutory approvals.
* Attending Site visits/meetings.
* Provide technical advice for user/site specifications when required to do so.
* Design team meetings
* Co-ordinate design information
* Review and comment on other consultants information
* Compliance with Client brief and compliance documentation
* Ensure compliance with company QA procedures
Senior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* Over 5 years' post-graduation experience.
* Understanding of the brief, building regulations, and planning constraints and construction standards
* CIAT accredited honours degree in Architectural Technology favourable
* Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
* Excellent hand drawing skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to details and design
* Work within budget
* Driving license
Senior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary Expectation £30k to £45k DOE
* 20 days' holidays
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy