|Job Ref:||204745856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Wind Farm Project Manager - Central Belt|
Our client is one of the UK's renewable energy contractors, specialising in renewable energy power generation, primarily within wind and transmission and distribution sectors. Their success to date is based on in-depth engineering knowledge and experience, applied in a practical manner to provide the best possible solutions to our clients.
The Project Manager role will be based in the central belt and will support in the delivery of a professional service to our clients.
* Development of site maintenance budget
* Review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Arrange meetings with client to discuss progress
* Working with customers, clients and partners.
* Carrying out site visits and inspections, onshore and offshore, across the UK and potentially parts of Europe, reporting both internally and to clients
* Assisting in the development of service within the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) department
* Produce agendas for monthly meetings with clients
* Produce monthly operational reports of site activity
* The role will be based primarily on site working from the wind farm control room buildings. However, some remote work or work from home can be discussed.
* Have a minimum of HND (degree preferred) in an engineering subject
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the renewables industry
* Have experience in managing wind farm operations
* Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges presented by managing wind farms e.g. environmental
* Be able to demonstrate a flexible, practical and proactive approach operational management of wind farm
* Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach to work
* Be able to demonstrate a high level of problem solving ability and initiative
* Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
* Hold a driving license valid for use in the UK
* Have strong IT skills particularly in MS Word and Excel
* Be willing to travel in the UK and internationally.
* Have experience in the operation of HV electrical systems
* Being able to demonstrate experience of other renewable technologies such as offshore wind and solar
* Hold membership of a professional institute / society
* Have experience working with a contractor
Hours: 37 hours per week. Occasional weekends or evenings for on-call cover, travel or meetings.
Contract: 12 months extendable
Day Rate: £Negotiable dependent on experience.
Location: Central Belt, Scotland.
To apply send your CV and covering letter with subject heading 'Wind Farm Project Manager - Central Belt