|Job Ref:||204745776||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:41|
My client has an immediate vacancy for a recently Chartered Building Surveyor. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years' experience working as a building surveyor and who is able to primarily progress instructions with minimal supervision, though with guidance provided by more experienced surveyors initially. |
Practical experience is required in the following areas:
- Contract Administration
- Projects predominantly internal common parts and external repairs and redecorations, some specialist repair projects etc.
- Defect investigation and reporting with recommended repairs
- Licence to Alter requests
- Planned Maintenance Programme development
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment inspections, calculations and reporting
- Party Wall instructions for Building Owner, Adjoining Owner and Agreed Owner
- Dilapidations instructions
- Building Condition surveys
You will be based in Hertfordshire and will be expected to deliver regular inspections to inner and outer areas of London and the home-counties.
A key performance indicator for the role will be fee billing and it is imperative any prospective applicant should be able to demonstrate they have a track record of achieving financial fee targets, as well as delivering completed instructions of a high quality and in a timely manner.
The salary offered is in range of £35000 to £40000 per annum and benefits include a joint contributing pension scheme