|Job Ref:||204745738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Technical Manager - Orpington - £Excellent|
This Technical Manager role is to join one of the UK's most successful housebuilders. Based from their Kent office you will undertake a wide range of new home schemes valued up to £50m. They are known as one of the fastest selling new homes developers in London and are renowned for their efficiency and sustainability.
As a Technical Manager some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Management of the external design team and specialist consultants in order to ensure all construction documents are provided with correct development programme and budget
• Review and scrutinise design drawings and details for compliance, buildability, VE options throughout all stages of the design process
• Ensure building regulations and warranty conditions are cleared, without delay to the project/business
• Resolve and design or building problems
• Liaising with H&S Managers and assisting in the preparation of the pre-construction information plans, F10s and H&S documentation
You will be expected to have strong knowledge of the development/technical design process as well as proven experience of detailed design for residential schemes using various construction materials such as RC and timber framing.
You will have the opportunity to join one of London's fastest selling new home developers where the chances for internal promotion are abundant. On top of this you will receive a competitive remuneration package