|Job Ref:||204744395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£17/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Location: Static Site in Stevenage
To start: ASAP
Hours: 37.5h a Week
* 5 out of 7 Days a Week- including some weekends.
* Shifts:- 6.30am - 2.00pm/2.30pm-10.30pm
Salary: £17,000 per Annum
About the Role:
You will be working on a static school site in Stevenage on behalf of a facilities management company...
The role will be to carry out various Maintenance duties around the building.
Duties will be varied, including (but definitely not be limited to) the following:
* Lamp replacement of lighting fittings on a reactive basis or as directed by Premises Manager
* Ensuring building logs are updated as new parts and components are installed and when new certificates are issued
* Resetting of circuit breakers on domestic electrical circuits as per LV
* Plumbing -fit/repair radiator valves
* Minor repairs to furniture
* Fit door handles and locks
* Test of the fire alarm detectors, manual call points and fire doors on the fire alarm system
* Check all fuel/energy/water meters
* Daily 3G pitch checks
* Visual inspection of fire extinguishers in all common areas
* Visual inspection of fire doors in all common areas
Candidates PERFECT for the role will have the following qualities:
* General interest in maintenance and Trades
* Considers themselves a handy person
* Happy to go through a DBS check (due to the school environment you will be working within)
* Highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking, coupled with a team player attitude
* Able to working AM/PM hours and weekends when required.
(Training will be provided where necessary)