|Job Ref:||204744340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£9.28 - £10.28/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Facilities Administrator immediate start based in Nottinghamshire |
Working for a national organisation on a temporary contract until Feb 2017
Your Responsibilities will includes:
* Participation in the preparation and regular review of this combined Plan and Procedures, and monitoring performance against the same. Review and approve Risk Assessments, Method Statements and control measures.
* Undertake the duties of a Fire Marshall
* Undertake the duties of a First Aider (training can be given, pre-qualified would be preferred).
* Review and approve Inspection & Test Records.
* Supervision of sub-contractors employed at the site including the approval of their Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Ensure the proper co-ordination and progress of the works in accordance with the relevant PPM schedules and reactive work request. Organisation of all resources necessary, to ensure completion of the Project within agreed time, budget and Quality criteria.
* Liaison with Client's representative's, external parties and relevant Head office departments as appropriate.
* Reporting progress, Quality and financial aspects of the Project at specified times.
* Assessment and training of site based personnel.
Key skills: IT (including good knowledge of Microsoft Office, quick to learn Facilities Management software packages), Customer Care/Focus, General understanding of Building Mechanics and Fabric, Strong Communicator.
Shift Pattern: 12 hour shifts, 3 on 3 off 3 on 6 off.
Flexibility and an excellent attendance record are essential to be part of this team who achieve a Zero absence record year in year out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.