|Job Ref:||204744121||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer |
Salary: up to £70k
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Design Manager
My client is leading building services contractor based in Zone 1.
They provide quality M&E services that include design, supply, installation and commissioning of all engineering services.
They are a privately owned company located in London with a current turnover of £30m. They have considerable experience in the Residential MEP Sector across London working with major Principal Developers.
They employ around 160 staff across the business with 15 being in the design team.
After being to meet the HR team within the business on numerous occasions, I can say first hand that you will be working in a really good team and will receive all the support you need. There will always be something to do and they are constantly growing.
They are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
- To carry out full electrical design and calculations using Dialux, Relux, Amtech, AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- To attend meetings - must be client facing.
- Successfully run projects - both bit out and new build
- Undertaking surveys and completing reports
- Liaising with clients and end users
- Monitoring installations on site.
- 8-10 years design experience within the industry
- Have a proven background within a contractor (minimum of 5 years or previously 5 years on the tools pre-design career
- Proven track record of running projects
- Fully competent with Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD
- Be client facing
- Confident, approachable, team player
- Strong project background in residential
If interested, please don`t hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only) or alternatively, send your CV to (url removed)